Downtown used to be one of Vegas’ best kept secrets, but those days are long gone. Now, it’s one of our favorite places to eat, drink, shop and play. Here are a few of the must-visit spots:
- La Comida – Come for fresh fruit Margaritas but stay for pretty much every dish on the menu. Our personal favorite: Pollo al Horno!
- Frankie’s Tiki Room – To do Tiki right you have to commit, and Frankie’s has taken that approach to the next level. Drinks like the “Mutiny” and the “Three Rum Scum” are friendly reminders that Tiki is more than a bar…it’s a way of life.
- The Park – Fried chicken and waffle sandwich…enough said. Well almost, enough said. It’s also important to note that buying pint during happy hour will earn you a bouquet of flowers.
- Commonwealth – Speakeasies are only trendy when done wrong. Commonwealth on the other hand is done so right it feels like it should be owned by Nucky Thompson.
- TastySpace – Before or after dinner and drinks, TastySpace is great spot to tune into the local art scene. The self-described “home of visual awesomeness” is just that with new shows and events weekly.
- Coterie Clothing – Funky, stylish and authentic. Everything you could ask for in a boutique – especially if you’ve had your fill of shopping on the Strip.