Originating in LA, Cleo’s acclaimed contemporary Mediterranean cuisine has made it one of the most talked about restaurants in Hollywood. For those of you who haven’t had the chance to experience Cleo, here are 5 reasons to get excited for its 2014 Las Vegas debut.
- Cleo has received numerous accolades from big names on the culinary scene like Gayot, OpenTable and many more, which means Cleo will fit right in to the esteemed Vegas food culture.
- Cleo is a Mediterranean escape. Intimate and inviting, Cleo opens the door to another world with effervescent décor and a playful charm.
- Chef Danny Elmaleh, the culinary mastermind behind Cleo, effortlessly blends diverse cuisines to create exotic and sumptuous dishes. A few Cleo favorites include homemade laffa breads, meatball tagine and moussakah.
- Cleo’s signature mixology program is phenomenal, highlighted by a selection of beverages made with ingredients and pressed juices. We recommend the Cleopatra 7 with mango purée, lemon juice and white grapefruit.
- The Brussels sprouts. This leafy veggie is a reason all on its own. Featured in the LA Times’ Daily Dish, the flavorful sprouts are made with capers, toasted almonds and tangy vinaigrette.
Is your mouth watering yet?